Main areas of application:
- Disc springs slide on an even machined surface rather on a bolt thread
- Disc springs are encapsulated by outer cylinder against environmental impact.
- Disc springs never get over-compressed
- No torque measuring tools necessary
- Relaxation of the springset by volumeloss of the packing stack will show on an inspection gap. Simply tighten the nut until the gap closes.
- BES-LL acts as a prevention against mechanical destruction of packing
- Extended nut screws on the existing valve bolt and eliminates the need for new longer bolts